Whether we're training top level executives on time management or leadership, or training a group of newly hired sales people, our methods and techniques work!  When we train, the audience learns!

Our business expertise mixed with humor and enthusiasm energizes our audiences and improves their attitudes and skills. We've been training organizations and groups for over 15 years. Our specialty is creating custom tailored seminars that meet the specific needs of our clients. Each year our range of training topics continues to grow! What does your team need?

Our seminar trainings can be constructed in various formats according to your needs, the subject matter, and the depth of training. They can span a half day or 3 or 4 days, and can be held in your city. Call 888-945-5228 for details based on your specific needs.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Another Galaxy


Its been said that women control 80% of the wealth in the world and have a huge influence over the other 20%. In other words, women buy lots of stuff!

Actually, women buy nearly all the stuff! The problem is that men run many of the businesses where the stuff is purchased. Men, according to management guru, Tom Peters, are hopelessly clueless about women and the way they buy. Recent research shows that marketing to women has been a miserable failure.

Learn why selling to men is different than selling to women. The female consumer market is huge. Youd better understand it, or you wont be around.
X Close